Wednesday, November 09, 2005

Welcome

I welcome you to my initial blog launch and invite you back again.

In short, I am a Bible believing orthodox Catholic . Some things I despise:

Democrats
Republicans
Neo-Conservatives
Fundamentalists (I do salute your adherence to stricter interpretations then that of "higher criticisms)
An Anti-Catohlics in General (those who are willfully ignorant)

Things I am for:

Limted. Constitutional Govt
The Constitution Party
Prayer
Scripture Reading
History
Archeology
Good, clean Fun (that leaves many Fundys out)
Common Sense

Though from time to time, as noted, I may allow for comments, this is one of the few posts I will allow for. I am not close minded, I am just tired of hearing the opionions of others, hence my own blog.

I also flat out reject teh so-called "faith" of John Roberts, Kerry, Alito, etc/ More on that another time!

Favorite contemporary singer- David MacDonald "Life is the only Choice"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home